- Small screen support for devices like the HTC Wildfire and Tattoo
- Bug fixes dealing with sticky letters and levels not ending
- Bug fixes dealing with application crashes
Stay tuned! More exciting features are coming in the weeks ahead!
Items included in this update:
- Themes!!! I added in themes which include the original classic look as well as the new graphics.
- Fixed some keyboard support issues with the shift buttons being used as an analog for the “Last” button
- Fixed (hopefully) some issues with corrupted databases/dictionaries. The game should detect this now and attempt to fix itself.
- Made some dictionary updates
- Provided a button in the settings menu to manually refresh the dictionary. Normally an automatic check is done around every 50 levels played.
- Added a fancy intro screen.
Let me know if you find any problems and thanks for continuing to support Word Mix & Word Mix Lite!!
After the server changes, there was an update to the dictionaries that caused a problem for some levels. Some of the levels are generating long words that appear to be two shorter words joined together. This is a result of there being an error in the dictionary. This has been fixed for both the common words and ospd dictionaries. Please do the following to update your dictionaries (if not prompted by the game to do so):
From the main Word Mix screen, press your devices Menu button. Tap “Settings”. Tap “Dictionaries”. If “common” is currently selected, choose “ospd”. If “ospd” is selected, choose “common”. Press your devices “back” button until you get back to the main Word Mix screen. At this point, you should see a message stating that it is loading the dictionary you chose (If not, try the above steps again). Please try to keep your device active while the dictionary is loading to ensure it gets loaded completely. Also, you will need a connection to the internet while it is doing this.
Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.
>Thank you all for all of the support over the past several months. Today marks the day that Word Mix Lite has reached 250,000+ downloads!
Don’t worry! Word Mix (Lite) will keep being updated with new features! The next update is coming in the next week or so.
Thanks again for all the great suggestions and support!
>I am going to be switching the webserver that hosts information for Word Mix this coming week. The switchover should be relatively seamless, however porting of the high scores might not update instantaneously. Please be patient. If your high score goes missing all of the sudden, please give it a day or two to refresh. I will announce when the switchover occurs this week.
1.) Force close during high score updating.
2.) When letters have been pressed, if you press on the blank ring below the guessed letters, an empty green circle appears in the guessed letter area. If this is done enough times the game force closes.
Both issues have been fixed with this update. Please upgrade your apps!